22nd February, 2019
We hope everyone enjoyed the 2019 Fueling Hope Conference! We can’t thank the presenters enough for taking the time (and travel distance!) to speak about important issues and trends impacting behavioral health and substance use treatment.
• Dr. Stephen Loyd (JourneyPure, SeventyX7)
• Tiana Stowers Pearson, JD (Staten Island District Attorney’s Office)
• Dr. Noe Ramirez (UTRGV – The University of Texas Rio Grande ValleySchool of Social Work)
• Dr. Sandra Gonzalez (Baylor College of Medicine)
• Dr. Alicia Kowalchuk (Baylor College of Medicine)
• Mark Kinzly (Texas Overdose Naloxone Initiative “TONI”)
• Trina Frierson (Mending Hearts Inc.)
• Dr. Romeo Escobar (UTRGV – The University of Texas Rio Grande ValleySchool of Social Work)
And our sincere thanks to all attendees for participating and to our collaborative partners without whom the conference wouldn’t be possible: SAMHSA, Baylor College of Medicine, and UTRGV – The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley for the use of their CESS building.
We’ll see y’all next year! #FuelingHope